Sign in to follow this  
tomilla

Print Table Glass delaminated with ColorFabb XT

Posted · Print Table Glass delaminated with ColorFabb XT

Hi Everybody,

has anyone experienced the same problem: Printed with ColorFabb XT , a piece has come loose from the glass plate when detached the print.

So the class plate has to be reversed.

Is it a problem with the glass? or should i use tape?

Martin

Yes, a few people have reported this happening, me included. I'm not sure why it happens but my XT roll has been left untouched since...

What bed temperature did you guys use?

I had no problems with last year's XT and 75°C... I could imagine the necessary temperature is somewhat higher with this year's XT...

I had the same, and since I'm still using XT but always let it cool till the part gets loose by itself, I'll never put pressure on it anymore or use a knive .... If the ambient temp is to high (higher than 20 celsius) put your glass plate a few minutes in the fridge ....

Happenned to me too but not with XT.

Too much glue, and not waiting enough to take the piece off the plate was the cause for me.

No i always let it cool down enough (especially for large objects) so that i barely have to use force to pull the print of the bed