Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
jpg

Duplicate right panels and missing left panel

Hello,

Just received my ultimaker last friday. Unfortunately, my parcel contained 2 right panels and no left panel.... I guess someone out there got 2 left panels and no right panel ;-)

Anyway, i sent an email to support and i'm waiting for their answer. I read somewhere on this forum that opening a ticket may lead to a quicker answer, but for some reason i can't register on the ticketing system (

http://support.ultimaker.com

).

The page always says that my order number (which by the way is optional) is missing, even when i fill the field.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

JP

No problem. Luckly I finished assembly of my frame last night so I don't have to rush home to see if I ended up with two left panels :) My order arrived on Friday. Assembly is quite straightforward. They label EVERYTHING. One thing to keep in mind is that the cable organizer pack is no longer labeled as such. It's inside the mega pack though, in a separate plastic bag.

-Matt

Ok, my last comment was incorrect. Ultimaker shipping pace is now weekly, and their lead time for first orders is diminishing accordingly.

In may case, the missing plate was shipped yesterday, for an ETA in Paris tomorrow. Yay!

I take the opportunity to thanks the Ultimaker support people for their kindness and reactivity.

JP