Paul Candler (BlueBot) checking in

blue-bot

Posted · Paul Candler (BlueBot) checking in

Hi Ultimaker Community.

I had a great time meeting some of you in the Netherlands over a beer or two and thought I should make good on my promise to be more active on the forums...

One post doesn't exactly make me active yet ... so lets call it a work in progress :wink:

Hah! I guess our nagging had some effect :D I hope it wont be a one time thing :)

For those that don't know, this guy is doing great work. Work that can't really be talked about openly, but great work none the less. You will all see, eventually :)

Oh my. Has it finally happened? :mrgreen:

I want to second Robert. Bluebot has taught me a lot about 3D printing!

Welcome to the forums, I hope you will have a great time. But I trust you will, it is the best community to be part of.

• 6 months later...

Hi Paul,

It's Kirsty from Matrix! I hope you are well?

I seem to have lost your contact details - please could you forward me you email address? mine is kirsty@matrixapa.com.

Thanks,

Kirsty

Posted (edited) · Paul Candler (BlueBot) checking in

Hah! I guess our nagging had some effect :DI hope it wont be a one time thing :)

For those that don't know, this guy is doing great work. Work that can't really be talked about openly, but great work none the less. You will all see, eventually :)

Has there been any news concerning Paul's work ?

Sorry if the answer to this is obvious, I've been out of the loop for some time

Edited by Guest

Has there been any news concerning Paul's work ?

Sorry if the answer to this is obvious, I've been out of the loop for some time

I spent a few days over at UM HQ last week where I saw some stuff, can't talk about any of it though. Not sure if Paul was part of what I saw, but it looks promising. How's that for a non-answer :)

Paul works for Ultimaker these days. Let's just keep it at he's doing great work ;)