Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
ian

Setting temp in Cura ?

I can see how i can turn on the fans and off in cura 4.

But where can i type in the temp i want, create gcode and then click print and the ultimaker will head up the head to that temp ?

i could be just having a blond moment with this one ?? but i wanted to ask ??

Best wishes.

Ian :D

ooops. i meant fan.

when i use normal easy version of cura, the fan starts up automatically but when i go into normal version and setup every thing, and click print, the cooling fan does not start up.

a little mini question, why ?

Best wishes and thanks for a crazy good piece of software Daid !!

also mini mini request if its not there already ( second blond moment ;-) ) is there a measure tool in cura to see what exaxt size the model will be ? when printed ?

Thanks a million.

Ian :D

There is no model size measurement shown anywhere yet (bit silly, as I want it myself, and I already calculate it, just need to put it somewhere on the GUI)

The fan is enable on the 2nd layer when using normal mode. Simple mode incorrectly enables it on the first layer. Tests have shown that the first layer sticks better, and warps less if you do not enable the fan while printing that layer. If you want to change this layer number, it's in the expert settings under cooling.