Current lead time and order process

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Current lead time and order process

Hello, can I have an update on order 1527941 ?

Do we even get an email when it ships? I get emails confirming shipping on products i buy for $5. Now that im dishing out $2500 you really would expect a shipping email. The fact that the only way I have gotten information is by posting here is quite frustrating and very unprofessional on ultimakers part. Also, the whole loosing your customers accounts on your website thing was equally as frustrating Order R525417758-1. Please tell me my printer has finally shipped.

I have send out a request for these order numbers:

R350263547

R525417758

R882388816

Hopefully I didn't miss any?

@ggalisky, you should receive an email. I also asked for another update on your order.

Will get back with you all asap, thank you for your time and patience!

Order R580812245 I'm in week 7 now.

R580812245 should be shipped near the end of this week :)

Any update on R763307284? We were expecting it to be shipped last week, or early this week at the latest...

Thanks SandervG!

I hope it will..

Hey guys -

Can you check on my order 151761. Ordered via the ultimaker website, shipping to USA.

Thanks

Is the current lead time to order in the USA still 4-6 weeks as the site says? I just ordered an UM2 the other day and want to know how long of a wait I'm probably in for over the next month or so.

Seems unlikely to me. I say just assume it'll be 9 weeks, then if it's less you can be happier. :mrgreen:

Is the current lead time to order in the USA still 4-6 weeks as the site says? I just ordered an UM2 the other day and want to know how long of a wait I'm probably in for over the next month or so.

I would agree with Newbie's comment. Based on my experience and others posting on this forum, I would say 6 weeks is treated like the absolute minimum.

Ultimaker will not give you any timeframe you can count on, and if you try to cancel your order, they will say it has shipped, but somehow cannot give you a tracking number. Hmmm....

Hi Guys,

I have asked an update for 151761. Once I hear back I will let you know!

@shark, the lead time may very depending on where you place your order.

At the HQ we are currently facing a 6-7 week lead time, but our resellers may be able to ship it faster.

@steve, we do our best to give an accurate ETA. Unfortunately, also during the lead time a hick up can occur.

That is why we are rather careful instead of creating a false expectation.

I see you have asked for an update a few days ago, it is likely that by chance it is already shipped.

I do see your order has a note and you have (intended to) cancel your order.

If you need any assistance please feel free to ask. If my colleagues from support are already on it I have no doubt it will be fine. If by chance it has already shipped, you can deny the courier and have it shipped back. Once it has returned we will continue with the refund anyway.

Hi Guys,

@shark, the lead time may very depending on where you place your order.

At the HQ we are currently facing a 6-7 week lead time, but our resellers may be able to ship it faster.

@steve, we do our best to give an accurate ETA. Unfortunately, also during the lead time a hick up can occur.

That is why we are rather careful instead of creating a false expectation.

I see you have asked for an update a few days ago, it is likely that by chance it is already shipped.

I do see your order has a note and you have (intended to) cancel your order.

If you need any assistance please feel free to ask. If my colleagues from support are already on it I have no doubt it will be fine. If by chance it has already shipped, you can deny the courier and have it shipped back. Once it has returned we will continue with the refund anyway.

Support has indicated that the order has shipped, but indicates that a tracking number cannot be provided. How can that be? Can't you email the USA and get a tracking number? This would be most useful in knowing when an expensive item will be delivered, and so that I can be home when delivered. Surely your best effort can include a tracking number.

I understand. I will see what I can do for you.

I am not really trying to cause trouble but I get tracking numbers for $5 items on ebay. It really is completely inexcusable not to give people tracking numbers or shipping notifications when they're buying things that cost thousands of dollars. You guys make a nice product, and your business processes need to catch up to that.

At this point I don't know if my order has shipped at all or if I'm going to get home one day soon to find a $2500 box just sitting on my porch. First world problems. :p

Hi Guys,

Thanks!

And about the tracking number - that's kinda important for me too so I can be sure to be home. The way it usually works here is delivery for fun stuff like this ends up being a Friday. Delivery van shows up but nobody is home (most of us have day jobs) and instead of leaving it at the house, they leave a call tag that says they couldn't deliver since nobody was home. Now my new toy sits at their warehouse, which is only 10 blocks away, for the whole weekend! Nothing is more frustrating than that when you're waiting for something fun like an Ultimaker!

Looks like mine is on the way. I just got the email from UPS My Choice (which I highly recommend signing up for if you don't have it) which emails me any time a tracking number is generated for my address.

So it is sent UPS with signature required.

Looks like mine is on the way. I just got the email from UPS My Choice (which I highly recommend signing up for if you don't have it) which emails me any time a tracking number is generated for my address.

So it is sent UPS with signature required.

Yes UPS my choice is great! UPS does well around here, FedEx on the other hand.. And especially on Fridays..

Anyway, congrats on that news. When did you place your order and was it direct via the UM site?

Hi again SandervG,

can you please confirm that order 1527941 is shipping this week like you said a few days ago ?

Thanks in advance!

Just emailed USA support and they replied within 45 minutes, which is awesome. They told me my printer was shipping out today and provided me with a tracking number. Ordered on 12/11/14, and got a shipping confirmation today on 2/9/15. All in all it took a little over 8 weeks.