Current lead time and order process

Posted · Current lead time and order process
Just emailed USA support and they replied within 45 minutes, which is awesome. They told me my printer was shipping out today and provided me with a tracking number. Ordered on 12/11/14, and got a shipping confirmation today on 2/9/15. All in all it took a little over 8 weeks.

Congrats! Had you ordered on the UM main website or directly from the U.S. somehow?

• Replies 119
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! Had you ordered on the UM main website or directly from the U.S. somehow?

I ordered mine direct on Dec 12th. They ship from the US if you're here. It is coming from FBRC8 in TN.

I'm still hopeful for an update on mine, 151761, as well.

I know the wait sucks but it's totally worth it guys. Hang in there. I've been printing just about non-stop for the past week since mine arrived. :)

Today I received an email saying that my order had been "offered to our carrier". Can I please get some information on what, exactly, that means? Also, I need an update about order 1512191. I tried emailing support but the individual could not find any information about the order, which was paid in full over a month ago with no updates since.

>I tried emailing support but the individual could not find any information about the order, which was paid in full over a month ago with no updates since.

Um - that sounds crazy. For most support questions you can talk to USA support but for "lost money" I think you have to contact the people in the Netherlands. Talk to them again - or talk to your credit card company and get your money back. In the Netherlands they have certain support people who help with technical problems and other people who deal with order/money problems like this.

I've submitted a ticket and sent an email to them and both times, I was replied to by the same person who stated that they had no shipping information for me, even though I requested a general update. I've tried putting the above number in as my order number in my profile but it doesn't seem to work in that capacity.

All I want to know is what's going on with my order and what the very brief email I received today means.

Hello can I please get an shipping estimate on order 1550183?

Thank you

>I tried emailing support but the individual could not find any information about the order, which was paid in full over a month ago with no updates since.

Um - that sounds crazy. For most support questions you can talk to USA support but for "lost money" I think you have to contact the people in the Netherlands. Talk to them again - or talk to your credit card company and get your money back. In the Netherlands they have certain support people who help with technical problems and other people who deal with order/money problems like this.

Hi Gr5, who did you quote? I can't seem to find the original message..

I've submitted a ticket and sent an email to them and both times, I was replied to by the same person who stated that they had no shipping information for me, even though I requested a general update. I've tried putting the above number in as my order number in my profile but it doesn't seem to work in that capacity.

All I want to know is what's going on with my order and what the very brief email I received today means.

Can you send your ordernumber to me, let me see what I can find out.

Hello can I please get an shipping estimate on order 1550183?

Thank you

We are currently facing a 6-8 week leadtime. I see you placed your order February 19th, so I would have to ask you to be a little bit more patient. Most likely your order will be shipped the first week in April.

We are currently facing a 6-8 week leadtime. I see you placed your order February 19th, so I would have to ask you to be a little bit more patient. Most likely your order will be shipped the first week in April.

Hey SandervG... well, I'm at or passed this lead time and nobody seems to have an update for me either. It seems like mine could be lost as well. I've been posting on the forum for an update for awhile now also without any feedback -- I'm guessing your internal guys are not replying to you either?

Could these orders really be lost? It was charged to my card 8 weeks ago ...

Order #151761

Hi Aries,

Thank you for bringing this up.

I double checked and your order is scheduled to be shipped out this week!

You should receive an email when it has shipped with your tracking code.

Thank you for your time and patience,

Hi Aries,

Thank you for bringing this up.

I double checked and your order is scheduled to be shipped out this week!

You should receive an email when it has shipped with your tracking code.

Thank you for your time and patience,

Really? cool... I've been very concerned.

Looking forward to it. Thanks.

Jep, really! It would be kinda cruel to make jokes about shipping dates ;)

Jep, really! It would be kinda cruel to make jokes about shipping dates ;)

Yeeaahh that wouldn't be the best idea. ;)

So, what do you know, an odd little email appeared from ultimaker a wee bit ago that says my order is 'offered today to the carrier'. Presumably this means it's being given to UPS. huzzah!

Now just hoping it ships from USA so any international related delays can be avoided!

Hi Gr5, who did you quote? I can't seem to find the original message..

That would've been me, in the comment directly above his.

Today I received an email saying that my order had been "offered to our carrier". Can I please get some information on what, exactly, that means? Also, I need an update about order 1512191. I tried emailing support but the individual could not find any information about the order, which was paid in full over a month ago with no updates since.

Just received my Ultimaker2!!!

.... Only to find out they forgot to pack the glass plate... REALLY ULTIMAKER? THIS IS TORTURE

Order# 14353327

Please send a new one ASAP

Got my Ultimaker 2 in the mail today. Would've liked a tracking number or something, but hey, I'm just glad to have it!

Got my Ultimaker 2 in the mail today. Would've liked a tracking number or something, but hey, I'm just glad to have it!

Congrats! What carrier was used and where did they actually ship from -- US or international?

No idea. Just showed up on my door when I got home after a doctor's appointment today.

Just received my Ultimaker2!!!

.... Only to find out they forgot to pack the glass plate... REALLY ULTIMAKER? THIS IS TORTURE

Order# 14353327

Please send a new one ASAP

Hi wstephenson,

Sorry to hear your glass plate was missing.

Usually it is not mounted on the Zstage during shipment, did you make sure it wasn't somewhere else in the box?

I understand it isn't something which is easily overlooked, but I have to ask :)

I also gave your ordernumber to my colleagues from sales to reach out to you in case you need a replacement.

Thank you

Mine seemingly has shipped.. I got the "offered today to our carrier.." mystery message a couple days ago. No tracking numbers or anything. It hasn't appeared yet & I don't quite know what to expect. Hopefully it will materialize soon.

Ultimaker is just remarkably bad at this logistics stuff. As in crazy bad! I'm not sure it could get much worse! Hopefully they get it sorted soon else they'll get eaten alive when a bigger player comes along with a dialed in process or, I guess, any process at all.

Availability Ultimaker original plus in the store of igo3d

(Sorry, my english is not too good.)

Hello everybody

I wanted to share with you at my ordeal.

Delivery time stated on 02.12.2014 8-10 weeks

12.02.2014 confirming the Paypal payment

03.12.2014 confirmation of igo3d

02.23.2015 adjustments to the order

Since the end of January is 3-4 weeks in the shop of igo3d as delivery time.

Any information you can get on request only.

Otherwise, I would have received no information to date.

At the request of the adjustments to the order until today no answer.

That makes so now three months lead time.

Is there anyone even like me?

Greetings to all

cerilla