Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Nicolinux

Join the Ultimaker Steam group

Currently playing Elite dangerous, and Blizzards Moba Heroes of the storm.

Waiting to see if DA:I will go on sale for black friday.. then get some good old ME3 style multiplayer in dungeon crawling style.

I guess steam doesn't really help there does it?

I sent a friend invite to you Nicolinux!

I'm playing DA:I, too (Origin, though). I'm quite disappointed by the game so far, but just read an article about it that the story is supposed to emerge a bit into the game. So maybe I'll revise my opinion on that.

And of course, Battlefield 4 is a long-time favorite of mine.

I had the Evolve beta briefly (and randomly) I think they just picked whoever had x-com in their library. It was fun for a bit, but I'm not sure it has lasting power. It felt kinda played out by day 2 but to be fair all the content wasn't there. It feels like team fortress mixed with titanfall a bit.

They did offer 3d print models but some were terrible and others were ok. I think most of these companies just tries to put them out there for the media attention rather than actually caring how it plays out. It's the same thing with the launch of the Hobbit, they offered the Key to print, but all you could find were microsoft press release articles on how they're on the technology bandwagon and how you can 3d print they key at home! meanwhile it's nowhere to be found, you need to signup to some crazy microsoft thing to maybe have a chance to access it.

Played the Evolve beta too. It was interesting to see how some gamers could master it in such a short time. We were able to play as a full team. I think this is a great game for lan parties.

LAN parties? I thought they were extinct a long time ago o.O

:D

In the meantime Mr bisschof and his schwitzerlandisch friends are awesome to game with;)

lol

It's not every day that you get to play with the best ME3 players in the world ;)