HAPPY CHRISTMAS MY ULTIMAKER FRIENDS :)

skint

Posted · HAPPY CHRISTMAS MY ULTIMAKER FRIENDS :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone. Hopefully we all get lots of time to print lightsabers, dinosaurs, christmas decorations and all the other cool stuff us BIG KIDS love :)

Loves ya!

x

I, too:

Best wishes for all, for the coming year, with or without Ultimaker.

And may all your plans for the future turn out well.

In peace and hopefully in good health, enjoying the Christmas season and the upcoming year.

With good friends with the friendly neighbors (and or) with the grown fond family, have a cozy and peaceful being together, everyone.

Markus

From Woofy ("the wishor") to everyone ("hereinafter called the wishees"):

Please accept without obligation, explicit or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practice of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions.

Please also accept, under aforesaid waiver of obligation on your part, our best wishes for a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of this calendar year of the Common Era, but with due respect for the calendars of all cultures or sects, and for the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you acknowledge that:

This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal at the wishor's discretion.

This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.

This greeting implies no warranty on the part of the wishor to fulfill these wishes, nor any ability of the wishor to do so, merely a beneficent hope on the part of the wishor that they in fact occur.

This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishors.

This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.

Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour", or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

:p:D

DSCF1515%20kerst%20copy.jpg

Meeeerry Christmass to everyone !

@ woofy :):):)

Got some more Bronzefill from Santa... top dude he is.

Happy hollidays!

Happy Holidays