Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
tyscof

NO DUAL extruder!

is dual extruder coming for the ultimaker 2 platform? its been said that it is but wondering a time frame. i plan to buy one that can and sell my ultimaker 2. plus i have been having the temp bed error that screws up my prints.

No dual print. Maybe the ultimaker 3? But certainly not the UM2.

Regarding bed temp - I had that on 2 different printers - 3 times for me now over the years. It was always easily fixed. Usually you just tighten down the screw for the temp sensor - on the back left corner of the heated bed - best to take it all apart first (remove glass - completely unscrew the 3 bed screws, unscrew the 2 cable hold down screws). Once I had to reflow the solder. But it was always very easy to fix.

No dual print.  Maybe the ultimaker 3?  But certainly not the UM2.

Regarding bed temp - I had that on 2 different printers - 3 times for me now over the years.  It was always easily fixed.  Usually you just tighten down the screw for the temp sensor - on the back left corner of the heated bed - best to take it all apart first (remove glass - completely unscrew the 3 bed screws, unscrew the 2 cable hold down screws).  Once I had to reflow the solder.  But it was always very easy to fix.

i did reflow solder and tighten screws several times but no lasting fix. i believe its the temp sensor on the temp bed but i cant find a replacement parts.