Cura Connect | Survey Read more... ×
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
dirkdirk

Um2 progress in %

Hi,

the "remaining time" at the um2 display isn't really accurate. (in my case)

Would it be possible to make an option in the um2 menu/firmware to change it from "remaining time in h/m/s" to "progress in percent"? So that a percentage will shown above the progress bar.

I would really appreciate this.

Thank you

dirk

Thank you, but..

What is this? A custom firmware? Is there a changelog compared to original?

Not in-depth..

We're still looking for someone who wants to write the documentation - you are interested...? ;)

Readme from GitHub:

Changelist for this fork:

• [*]new branch geek_mode

[*](re-)activated PID-controlling for the printbed temperature

[*]added new menu option: Maintenance -> Advanced -> Expert settings (activate the "Geek mode" there)

[*]in "Geek mode" the build-plate wizard is moved into the maintenance menu, the "Advanced" step is skipped

[*]Redesigned printing screen displaying the Z stage and some tuning parameters

[*]"instant tuning" - select a parameter and change the target value directly on the printing screen

For more information follow the appropriate discussion on the

Have fun!