Order has been "processing" for five weeks

Posted · Order has been "processing" for five weeks

Mine shipped today as well! So exciting! Can't wait to get my hands on it, hopefully this week :)

For you guys waiting on yours, it was exactly 8 weeks for me, since I ordered on Monday, 14th November.

I've received my printer about a week and a half ago but unfortunately the pcb wasn't in the box so I'm building quite slow because it will really suck when I have to wait because of it :cry:

Look at it on the bright side. You'll have plenty of time to do the boring stuff that you rush in the beginning because you just want to race to get the first print out. Use the time to make the machine "perfect". Get the belts nicely tensioned, get a nice thin coat of grease on all the sliding parts (I found that you have to keep the layer very very thin as it will cause too much friction otherwise, strange as that sounds hehe), get all the cables nice and tidy, spend time leveling your bed perfectly and get the z-endstop just right, fine tune your x- and y-axis so that they are perfectly square. All of this will give you a much better chance of getting a decent first print (don't expect a perfect print from the start, you'll be disappointed).

• 1 year later...

at least your order are processing.

our order stuck in waiting for the payment to be confirmed and already got warning from ICE that the transaction will be voided if waiting to long :/