Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
bob-hepple

Leap Frog Creatr Hs Dual Head

Hi All has anyone looked at Leap Frog Creatr Hs

Dual head my supplier who sold me my UM2 recommended I look at this as I have Been wanting dissolvable supports they recon Hips instead of PVA

Any thought won't to wait for UM but can't wait forever

Thoughts would be good

I thought about getting that printer before getting my umo+. But after searching on internet, asking on leapfrog forums d reading about the issues that it has I preferred to get a machine with well proved quality.

Check the review this guys do about it http://nicklievendag.com/

IMO the best (on this price range) it's um2 and for dual umo+ with the great mod that it's making foehnsturm http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/9657-a-different-multi-extrusion-approach-um-tool-printhead-changer/

Btw limonene for hips isn't cheap stuff and pva (or was hips? I can't remember) when extruded releases chemicals that ain't any good for humans