ultiarjan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted · general forum feedback

Lol the opposite for me. 'Keep me logged in " I expect to do just that, not to re-sign me back in when I switch the computer back on. 'Remember me' I expect to sign me on the next time I visit the site afresh

Superfast here with Windows 7 and IE whatever the latest is

Posted (edited) · general forum feedback

@SandervG: I have another suggestion for the forum:

Sometimes people get a bit off-topic (me too). It would be useful if one had a mark where the off-topic part begins with a link to where the topic actually continues. A moderator could insert those mark-link combinations.

Edited by Guest
    • Like 1

Was looking for an old picture I uploaded. After I found the topic(see search engine topic), the picture was not showing:

https://ultimaker.com/en/community/9189-um2-nozzle-deteriorating-and-desintegrating#reply-77991

Just showing:

Seems like there's still pictures that didnt make the transfer :(

Edit, a quick google shows more:

https://www.google.nl/search?q=ultimaker+[sharedmedia%3Dgallery:images:&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=XPjWVp3DEojm6ATsgbeAAg

Edited by Guest

Just had to re-login. Guess someone flushed a cache...

When re-logged in, found two notifications. One was a ghost notification and the other one said there was a new reply (without number so that means 1, right?) but the topic had two new replies. Maybe this helps to narrow down the issue.

Do you know why sometimes the link does not work??

5a33193661132_Linkgehtnicht.thumb.JPG.a58806410ef8b6807416c54eeae9a36b.JPG

Same text just below.

5a33193647c52_Linkgeht.JPG.3d127f2b54bafd42f538c41161d18c67.JPG

Here complete post

5a33193661132_Linkgehtnicht.thumb.JPG.a58806410ef8b6807416c54eeae9a36b.JPG

Edited by Guest

I have a small feature request:

Please skip the "Sign up reminder" popup, if the login dialog is already open...

It should not pop up while i try to type my email-address... that's a bit annoying :angry:

Hi @SandervG, This has never ever happened to me before. Now today the Forum keeps signing me off - pop into the kitchen for a coffee and when I get back I have to sign in again. Am I irritated, you bet I am. Has somebody updated the code? Grrhh

Hi @SandervG, This has never ever happened to me before. Now today the Forum keeps signing me off - pop into the kitchen for a coffee and when I get back I have to sign in again. Am I irritated, you bet I am. Has somebody updated the code? Grrhh

Bump

whoops, sorry!

Is this still happening continuously?

What browser are you using?

Have you tried an alternative browser and see what the behaviour is?

No problem :) Yes it has been continuous since reporting the other day; just now I went away from the laptop for a couple of hours, leaving it on and when I went to the Ultimaker tab I had to sign in again. Sometimes the sign in dialogue box has my sign in details and sometimes it is blank, this seems to be totally random to me.

I am using IE 11 Update version 11.0.28, as I have been for the past 2.5 years although presumably the update version will have changed from time to time. I see that update version 11.0.28 was released on February 8th 2016 which was about a month before I experienced the problem on 5th March so I would be dubious if it is IE. I will try and determine when release 11.0.28 was installed on my laptop and check to see if I have used the forum between then and 5th March.

OS is windows 7.1; I do not have another browser but I am happy to download Firefox and give that a try if it will help you? Chrome is out of the question, too invasive, i.e. Google not necessarily Chrome, but I doubt it.

If you would be willing to give another browser a try that would be helpful.

In the meantime I'll pass this information on to our dev's and see what they have to say :)

Thanks!

The IE version update was installed on 10th February and I have accessed the forum on a variety of days between then and 5th March

sent from Firefox (jeez the fount is awful); I will use this for the next few days and give you an update.

sooooo.. it is most likely your browser? Or am I stepping out of line now? ;)

No quite the opposite. It was working OK between 10th Feb and 5th March with the version of the browser I am using now. That suggests to me that circa 5th March the forum code was updated causing the problem I have had since 5th March. Clearly that may not necessarily be the case but IE has not changed on my laptop since 10th February.

ahh ok. Well, I have passed on the information and will let you know once I hear back.

Could you let me know what behaviour a different browser causes for you?

yes I will use Firefox for a few days

Hi @SandervG, so I have been using Firefox last night and today and I am experiencing the same problem consistently.

Edited by Guest

Many times when clicking on the "new posts" link on a thread it doesn't take me to the first unread post. It only takes me to the right "page" and way down are the actual new posts. Yet it still knows about them because the separator that highlights the new posts is there.

#oneofthoseannoyingthings

Usually that is the case when you click a notification from a post that you have already read. Maybe by regular scrolling through the forum.

Thinking back, do you think that is what could have happened?