Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
jxiao

Cura Object Too Tall

Hi,

I have a 3D model ready for printing. When I load the STL file into Cura, I get this message on the bottom saying

"Info: Print one at a time mode disabled. Object too tall."

And my print only printed half way and stopped. But clearly my print is not too tall as evident in the attached image. Please help.

CURA.thumb.png.c4758cc35f15669574a8787634ed1134.png

CURA.thumb.png.c4758cc35f15669574a8787634ed1134.png

If you are printing multiple objects "one at a time mode" then when it finishes a tall piece it then goes back down to print the next peice but your parts is tall enough that when the bed is all the way up it will hit the gantry.

So Cura automaticaly (and correctly) switches you to "all at once mode".

This has nothing to do with printing only half way up and stopping. This is totally unrelated.

On the top right corner there is an icon - click that and switch to layer view - see if it only plans to print "half way up". If so then there is something wrong with your model. Maybe it is too thin or maybe it has holes or extra internal walls that confuse Cura. Also switch to XRAY view - anything that is red is a problem - red means a line passing from your eye through the part passes through an odd number of walls/faces. That means something is wrong - you have non-solids in your model.

• Like 1