Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Gurcan

Is there anyone here from Turkey that can give me samples of 20/100 Micron print

The answer could again be 3Dhubs, on the client side this time.

There is a section of 3DHubs dedicated to provide exactly what you ask, Ultimaker samples:

https://www.3dhubs.com/ultimaker

So you could go there and either select one of the listed models, or upload your own, and then look for the printer closer to you.

Of course someone from Turkey with an Ultimaker could see your message here and reply directly here, wish you best luck.

20 micron print is nominally possible, but actually unrealistic. You could print at this resolution but:

- the print would take FOREVER

- the quality could be deceiving, especially on hoverhangs

In practice, for an ultra quality print 0.06 will be the lower you will get.

For one, if you asked me to print something at 0.02 I would refuse. And chances are that a 0.02 micron oder will be refused by many many other people with an Ultimaker and some printing experience.

Edited by Guest

20 micron print is nominally possible, but actually unrealistic. You could print at this resolution but:

- the print would take FOREVER

- the quality could be deceiving, especially on hoverhangs

In practice, for an ultra quality print 0.06 will be the lower you will get.

For one, if you asked me to print something at 0.02 I would refuse. And chances are that a 0.02 micron oder will be refused by many many other people with an Ultimaker and some printing experience.

Thanks for this part. I didn't know 0.6 was preferable.