PRIVACY & COOKIE STATEMENT
WHEN WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Ultimaker may request you to provide certain personal data in case you:
- download a file from our Community Website;
- request a service from Ultimaker;
- sign up for commercial communications; or
- submit a contact request.
Ultimaker may use personal data to:
- perform contractual obligations or take pre-contractual measures;
- provide you with a requested service;
- get in touch with you upon your request;
- engage in (direct) marketing activities;
- engage in personalized communications and advertising (with your consent); and
- improve and analyse the use of the Community Website.
Where legally required, Ultimaker will request your permission to use your personal data. In other cases, Ultimaker is legally allowed to process your personal data if this is necessary:
- for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take pre-contractual steps at your request;
- for compliance with a legal obligation to which Ultimaker is subject; or
- for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Ultimaker or by a third party.
MARKETING RELATED PROFILING
With your consent, Ultimaker may use Oracle's Eloqua marketing automation tool to track your behaviour on the Community Website. Based on this behaviour, Ultimaker is able to optimize your visit to the Community Website by providing you with tailored Community Website content. Eloqua's marketing automation tool also enables Ultimaker to send you tailored information via e-mail about Ultimaker's products and services (if you sign up for such communications). The cookies related to Eloqua are not placed without your explicit consent, and can be deleted by you from your browser at any time. You can also unsubscribe for future commercial communications by clicking the "unsubscribe" button in such communications.
You have the legal right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request the rectification and erasure of your personal data;
- request a restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- submit a request for data portability;
- object to the processing of your personal data, especially where Ultimaker processes your personal data for marketing related profiling;
- withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time; and
- lodge a compliant with the competent supervisory authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens),
Ultimaker will retain personal data no longer than necessary and allowed under applicable data protection law. When determining the relevant retention periods we will take into account the:
- legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data;
- statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
- (potential) disputes; and
- guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
Without prejudice to Ultimaker's use of third party supplies and vendors who act as data processors, Ultimaker may disclose your data to the following third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law:
- the Ultimaker distributor and official resellers in your territory;
- parties involved in performing an agreement entered into between Ultimaker and you or your company;
- Ultimaker's affiliated entities; in
- Ultimaker's external advisors;
- (potential) investors or parties interested in acquiring (a part of) Ultimaker's business; and
- other third parties to whom Ultimaker is obliged or entitled to disclose the data by virtue of applicable law or by order of a court or other competent authority.
TRANSFER OUTSIDE EEA
For technical and organizational reasons it may be necessary that personal data is transferred to servers located in the US, or to servers located in other countries outside of the European Economic Area ('EEA'). If Ultimaker transfers personal data to a country outside of the EEA that does not offer an adequate level of data protection, Ultimaker will ensure compliance with applicable law by way of implementing legally accepted safeguards.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNIQUES
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you use the Community Website. Functional and technical cookies are necessary to enable you to use the Community Website, and to allow us to measure and improve the effectiveness and quality of our Community Website.
Listed below are the cookies and similar techniques used on the Community Website.
Functional and technical cookies
Functional cookies enable the Community Website to function properly.
Advertising cookies and techniques
This Statement was published on 14-02-2018.
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts, Stationsplein 32, Utrecht, Utrecht, 3511 ED