3D Motivational Message 1.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is my second attempt at conveying some biblical message in 3D form. Usually we have the standard 2D technique in which an inspirational image is chosen and text is overlaid on top of it. It stands to reason that we can make 3D versions of these and I imagine many exist as created in ceramic or plastic or metal.

My intent here is to come up with a set of 3D printable files that can be passed out to various churches and charities for either 3D printing or otherwise constructing so that they can include them as rewards for fundraising or for service to the people in some way.

This example has a little twist to it. Someone notices it on your desk so you tell them there is text on the bottom. Then when thy read the text ("Faith can move mountains") at that moment you mention that they had to move the mountain to read the text!

It is this kind of interaction physically with the 3D object is rare or difficult in 2D form, yet quite doable in 3D form. Look for more of this kind of thing from my workshop.

Les

Les make some stuff!

User Feedback