Good afternoon to you all,
So let me introduce my problem.
A few weeks ago, we did a firmware update for our UM2+. Since that date, all the problems started to arrive.
For every print and even buildplate calibrate, the dimensions of the Y axis are divided by two. The X and Z are ok for the dimensions and speed.
The printer used the same quantity of material as if the Y axis were "full scale", the part is all squeezed in the Y direction.
So after checking the web, i did severals things:
- Check all the belts and pulleys, and tightened everything.
- Check all the plugs connected to the electronic board
- Modify the set-up of Cura for this printer (mainly the size of the table in Y direction)
- Put all the firmware for UM2+ started with 14.04 until the last one
- I did not made any change to the firmware using Marlin or Arduino
Despite all those check-up, i still have my problem.
And the LED is not working, but this my least problem.
Actually, i am really stuck and i don't know what to do.
If someone can help me, it will be great.