I'm selling a used Ultimaker 2 (UM2) for $1,300 USD. Please refer to the photo and information listed below:
Note: Ultimaker no longer sells the UM2 but you can still research the upgraded version, Ultimaker 2+ on this link. Ultimaker upgraded the print head/fan mount design, and extruder. Go to this link for more info: https://ultimaker.com/en/products/ultimaker-2-plus
- Machine on for: 1163 hours / Printing: 770 hours / Material: 686 meters
- Installed E3D Ultimaker Extrusion Upgrade Kit (purchased from MatterHackers for $220): https://www.matterhackers.com/s/store?q=ultimaker%202%20upgrade%20kit
Note: this upgrade is equivalent to Ultimaker's own upgrade kit that turns an UM2 into an UM2+.
- Includes 6 additional brass nozzles in various sizes - refer to a couple of photos of these nozzels. All 6 have never been used. This UM2 currently has 0.4mm nozzle installed.
- Includes 4 new ColorFabb nGen 3mm filament (light gray x2, dark gray, and black for approx. $39 per box) plus a spool of ColorFabb nGen light gray already inserted to the machine (refer to photos): https://www.matterhackers.com/store/3d-printer-filament/colorfabb-black-ngen-filament-3.00mm
- Everything works but needs fine tuning around the X/Y axis and belts. This Ultimaker 2 would be great for tinkerers that already know how to troubleshoot 3D printers.
- Also includes 4GB SD Card, grease for Z rod, sewing machine oil, user manual, power brick, and filament spool holder.
Please contact me if you're interested. I would prefer if the interested buyer resides in Orange County or in LA County. I recommend we meet at a coffee shop so I can plug in the UM2 and do a test print for you. This way you can see that the machine still works and fully operational.