Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Personal Information

  • Country
  1. Ok well I will be working through your list gr5, thanks. I had it in mind already to buy a set of those nozzles. I have managed to print out the alternate feeder as well but it probably won't be until after Christmas that I will be able to effect these changes. Will give an update then.
  2. Thanks for the reply. In response: The Teflon coupler was replaced along with nozzle when I installed the new kit. Even then, the previous Teflon coupler had probably been used for <100 hours. I made sure the temp sensor was tight enough when I installed it, but I will check this again if/when I disassemble it again. Since replacing the nozzle I have not printed ABS above 250C. Here are some recent photos. The first is the test piece I printed after changing over to PLA in the new nozzle. This is after using ABS and performing two Atomic pulls in ABS, two Atomic pulls in PLA and bit
  3. Ok boys and girls, here is my story: I am having serious problems with under extrusion when printing PLA on my UM2. This is what I can remember doing to/with the printer since I got it around 9 months ago: Printer arrived with 1 reel of silver PLA from UM. I used this material exclusively on the printer with no problems until it ran out. I then tried some Verbatim 2.85 PLA. This worked a few times but eventually the feeder kept grinding into the filament, which prevented it from working. I then switched to some ABS I had lying around (not sure which brand), which worked better. Eventua
  • Create New...