Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

thomass

Member
  • Content Count

    22
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by thomass

  1. ich habe es bei mir probiert, es geht recht gut bis auf den offset vom 2 extruder bei mir fängt er an außerhalb vom bett zu drucken.

    jemand da ne idee wie das in dem gcode implementiert werden kann?

     

    Den Offset hast du richtig eingestellt?

    Bei mir in Y.

    settings

     

    Normalansicht.

    normal

    Layeransicht um 26mm nach hinten versetzt.

    slice

     

  2. Und die 2. Frage geht schneller :smile:

    Kann ich in Cura (13.10) meine Düse aussuchen wenn ich ein normales Modell drucke oder muss ich die Farben immer in Düse eins einfädeln und die 2. wird nur im Dualen Modus genutzt ?

     

    Habe ich hier gepostet:

    http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/3129-dual-extruder-only-one-object-print-on-the-second-nozzle/

    Für die 2. Düse, folgendes oben in den "start.gcode":

    M109 T1 S{print_temperature2}

    T1

     

  3. @Daid

    Thank you very much for setting it in the start.gcode.

    It works with one nozzle, but not with the second nozzle.

    Until now, I always changed the sequence of the Mxxx in gcode, but it would be better to set it in cure before. :)

    e.g. from:

    M140 S50.000000

    M104 T1 S210.000000

    M109 T0 S215.000000

    M109 T1 S210.000000

    T0

    M190 S50.000000

    to:

    M140 S90.000000

    M190 S90.000000

    T0

    T1

    M104 T1 S200.000000

    M104 T0 S235.000000

    M109 T1 S200.000000

    M109 T0 S235.000000

     

    Works very fine, because the two nozzles are heating at the same time, after bedheating.

     

    @gr5

    Thank you for the link.

     

  4. On the update front. I've just made some code which optimizes the small zigzag lines into a smooth line. So no more massive vibration on thin walls. I still need to print with it, but the GCode looks correct.

    This should also save some print time and make the print time guess from Cura a bit more accurate (less small moves is less acceleration error)

     

    That sounds very good. :)

    Thank you.

     

  5. Hi gr5,

    thanks for the link.

    I currently have these settings.

    // default settings

    #define DEFAULT_AXIS_STEPS_PER_UNIT {78.7402,78.7402,200.0*8/3,760.0*1.1} // default steps per unit for ultimaker

    #define DEFAULT_MAX_FEEDRATE {500, 500, 30, 30} // (mm/sec)

    #define DEFAULT_MAX_ACCELERATION {9000,9000,600,10000} // X, Y, Z, E maximum start speed for accelerated moves. E default values are good for skeinforge 40+, for older versions raise them a lot.

    #define DEFAULT_ACCELERATION 3000 // X, Y, Z and E max acceleration in mm/s^2 for printing moves

    #define DEFAULT_RETRACT_ACCELERATION 3000 // X, Y, Z and E max acceleration in mm/s^2 for r retracts

    I will reduce the acceleration times.

    I will soon replace the LM6UU with brass bearings.

    greeting

    Thomas

     

  6. Hi Daid.

    Thanks for the new version of Cura.

    Is there a way to change the fill under the sloping walls with zigzag because the drives are heavily burdened. In Kisslicer it's the same.

    The guides on the print head are already loose with at least 0.1 mm.

    greeting

    Thomas

     

  7. Another option is to change the firmware.

    Umbau 2

    #define INVERT_X_DIR false // for Mendel set to false, for Orca set to true, Ulti direkt false

    #define INVERT_Y_DIR true // for Mendel set to true, for Orca set to false, Ulti direkt true

    #define INVERT_Z_DIR true // for Mendel set to false, for Orca set to true

    #define INVERT_E0_DIR false // for direct drive extruder v9 set to true, for geared extruder set to false

    #define INVERT_E1_DIR false // for direct drive extruder v9 set to true, for geared extruder set to false

    #define INVERT_E2_DIR false // for direct drive extruder v9 set to true, for geared extruder set to false

     

     

  8. The thin wall issue is also something I handled in the new update. It was pretty high on the priority list as it's the nr2 reported problem (after speed and memory issues, which are also handled with this update)

    I need to make some final tweaks, write some manual texts, and make a nice list of changes. I hope to do so before the end of next week.

     

    That sounds very good. :)

    I look forward to the new version.

     

  9. I have found it. :)

    Thank you very much.

    Regards

    Thomas

     

    ThomsS ,to find your hex file:

    1) In the Arduino IDE, menu File/Preferences check "show verbose output during compilation"

    2) Build the firmware by clicking on the Verify icon

    3) the last line of the console window will show you where is located the Marlin.cpp.hex file, which is what you are looking for)

    Regards,

    JPG (who had to recreate an account... because i forgot my pwd, and changed my email adress in between...)

     

  10. I have just time for testing cura. :)

    BTW

    My operating system is Windows7 64bit and i take OctoPrint on raspberryPi to control my UM.

    I work also with the very fast Kisslicer.

    I have the UM remodeled with direct drive rear left, other fan and heatbed.

    It runs a modified Marlin firmware.

    Umbau 1

    Umbau 2

    Umbau 3

     

×
×
  • Create New...