Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

origamimavin

Dormant
  • Content Count

    32
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. i tried printing off some old gcode, and while i didn't get any checksum errors, the material stopped feeding, and it was printing nothing into air about halfway in, messing up the print. could this be a checksum error as well without it alerting me about it? i soldered on the sd card, but couldn't find any info about setting it up with marlin. i tried uploading a print to it, but it didn't do anything. since i know this is an ultimaker forum, i'm guessing i'll have to post elsewhere about finding help for that, though i'd appreciate anything anyone has to offer here.
  2. i haven't printed anything with plugins yet. i started looking into it and reading up some more on the wiki about it this weekend, but haven't implemented it because of all the basic print errors. eventually i'd like to use it for color changes, but it needs to first be capable of printing.. didn't get a chance last night, i should be home earlier today after work to try some things out. thanks!
  3. thanks for the info! it's just so weird that this started happening all of a sudden.. i'll try out another cable and make sure it isn't up against something that could be interfering with it. hopefully i can sit down and add the sd card reader sometime this week.
  4. thanks for the reply! 1) i looked at the layer views a bit and didn't see anything that stood out. i can look a bit closer at it, but i'm guessing i won't find much. 2) i can try repetier host, i haven't yet. i looked at the code in notepad and didn't see anything that stood out. i also tried printing it in pronterface and was having issues too. lots of checksum errors return. 3) i usually print at 180deg. right after some of the prints stop, i would immediately check the temp, and it was still in the 178-185 range. i've glanced over the machine, nothing is hitting any endstops, nothing is
  5. I've been able to get some prints to work, but not others. I keep getting this error message in cura as it's printing, sometimes as it messes up, sometimes it keeps printing: < Serial Error: Line Number is not Last Line Number+1, Last Line:2 < Serial Error: Line Number is not Last Line Number+1, Last Line:2 < Serial Error: Line Number is not Last Line Number+1, Last Line:3 < Unknown command: < N4T0*30 < Serial Error: Line Number is not Last Line Number+1, Last Line:2 < Unknown command: < N4T0*30 < Serial Error: Line Number is not Last Line Number+1, Last Lin
  6. A couple days ago I ran a couple prints (tree frogs) with some new material i just bought, and everything went as it normally does. I then ran a print over night using 14.02-RC3 (same as the frogs), and when I woke up I saw it only made it about halfway through, but it looked the the nozzle had been moving properly. I ran it again the next day while sitting next to it, and I noticed that when it got to exactly the same spot, the nozzle stopped outputting plastic. It looked like the extruder would be moving much much slower than it should have been (but still doing retraction on jumps), and the
  7. I've had a lot on my plate recently, and only now am getting a chance to try and test the new software. While I use a workstation laptop to do all my 3D modeling, I pretty much exclusively use my Asus eeePC 901 netbook for my printing, so I can leave it running while using my laptop elsewhere. I just installed 13.05 to the netbook, and I'm getting a display issue (screenshot posted). I suspect 13.05 will work on my laptop since 13.04 beta installed just fine on it. Version 13.03 works fine on the netbook. This issue seems to only affect the part placement window. Is this a problem with the sof
  8. i'd like to test it out! but fyi, i'm using a reprap, not ultimaker.
×
×
  • Create New...