No patina this time round, just a black wash and very lightly sanded down on the original varnish and copper mix i made. no fancy paints here. Next text will be with fancy paints, but to tell you the truth i dont think they will look much better. Well happy with this effect. Even though it looks more bronze than copper.
I also went kinda heavy with the coating as i did no post processing what so ever, just undercoat spray for the paint to stick on, no acetone or sanding at all. While printing it suffered from jammed filament on the roll syndrome so skipped a few layers printing nothing, never again since. I don't print off the roll anymore ever.