Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral
  1. I found that turning off the paged memory was stopping the slicing process.
  2. I was able to fix it I had change a few settings for my ram in the register editor and i'm guessing it was not giving the CuraEngine.exe enough to fully run that would be my guess. Thank you for the help tho
  3. I have Cura running in admin, I don't have a firewall or virus scanner running turned them off to tried it still nothing
  4. Yes the file is there. If it was the file I installed and uninstalled different version and all fail so far.
  5. It was working before the upgrade and once I switch It stopped but at the same time but can cancel the slicing. I waited 30-mins to see if anything would happen and nothing. I don't even get hit with a can't slice message. The log of the slicing from the cura.log file is below 2019-06-26 18:32:03,953 - DEBUG - [MainThread] CuraEngineBackend.CuraEngineBackend.slice [225]: Starting to slice... 2019-06-26 18:32:03,954 - DEBUG - [MainThread] CuraEngineBackend.CuraEngineBackend.slice [243]: Going to slice build plate [0]! 2019-06-26 18:32:03,959 - DEBUG - [MainThread] UM.Backend.Backend._creat
  • Create New...