Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
evilducky692

UM2 Extended Heat Print Bed

Since I cannot seem to get anyone at Ultimaker Support team to help me I figured I would try the community that has helped me in the past.

Back story:

The problem I am having is the heated print bed. About two weeks ago (after I fixed a problem with the feeder) I attempted to start printing again. After a few prints I got the error message for the heated print bed. At first I though it might be the just be a small thing so I turned the printer off, turned it back on an tried printing again. However after I tried this the error would pop up again. I attempted to contact support however they suggested three things. 1. Try re-seating the connector on motherboard (tried this) 2. Try re-seating by unscrewing on the print bed side and tightening them down (tried this) 3. Take a meter to them (tried this).

I tried 1 & 2, got it to print successfully once then starting have error prints again.

The Problem:

So the problem is that I cannot unscrew the cover since my print bed is at the bottom. Also I have a problem since every time I turn on the machine the error pops up. I cannot even get to the main screen. Any Ideas.