Minor bugs in Cura 12.08 Batch run and project planner

mpatoulachik

Posted · Minor bugs in Cura 12.08 Batch run and project planner

Hi,

I noticed Cura has problems exporting printing time, filament length and cost to the gcode file when using Batch run

What I get in the header of the file is:

...;Print time: #P_TIME#;Filament used: #F_AMNT#m #F_WGHT#g;Filament cost: #F_COST#...

Not a big deal really, but it is the only way to know how much filament I must have available and if the print will take half a day or just 10 min.

When it comes to project planner the above works fine but the line regarding the filename says :

;Sliced ?filename? at: Wed 10 Oct 2012 17:25:27

It can't display a filename since there are several source files.

Really not a big deal, but hey, if someone ever happens to do stuff in this part of the code, maybe making it write a list of the filenames or just default it to say "several files" would make it nice.

And by "nice" I mean "Even more badassly-freaking-awesome than Cura is today)

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies