Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
mpatoulachik

Minor bugs in Cura 12.08 Batch run and project planner

Hi,

I noticed Cura has problems exporting printing time, filament length and cost to the gcode file when using Batch run

What I get in the header of the file is:

...;Print time: #P_TIME#;Filament used: #F_AMNT#m #F_WGHT#g;Filament cost: #F_COST#...

Not a big deal really, but it is the only way to know how much filament I must have available and if the print will take half a day or just 10 min.

When it comes to project planner the above works fine but the line regarding the filename says :

;Sliced ?filename? at: Wed 10 Oct 2012 17:25:27

It can't display a filename since there are several source files.

Really not a big deal, but hey, if someone ever happens to do stuff in this part of the code, maybe making it write a list of the filenames or just default it to say "several files" would make it nice.

And by "nice" I mean "Even more badassly-freaking-awesome than Cura is today)

Thanks!