Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
mvgoodwin

Is there an UM IN Los Angeles yet?

I am currently looking for a sample print from the UM. If it's in LA it's even better (I'd like to see the machine in action) I am planning on using the UM to form jewelry to then be casted at a later time. I am interested in the resolution as how detailed the end print will be. For example can I print a wedding ring out of ABS? Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

I am also very interested in buying an ultimaker, but I would like to see one in action and perhaps pay somebody to make a test print for me. Is there anybody in Southern California who has one? If not, I am still interested in paying somebody for a test print and having it mailed to me. Thanks!

I too am curious re: a local SoCal UM owner. I think I have found one in Hollywood area and am asking him re: his availability and willingness to help in printing samples for us who are interested in possibly buying a UM unit.

One would think the folks at the UM head office would have this already available to it's newly introduced and curious customers. :) Hey, maybe they'll read this post. :idea: Lightbulb!

I will post what I find out for you who are interested. BTW, I am in Orange County, 15 min east of Disneyland.