Printer not reading SD card

WyoPeeps

Posted · Printer not reading SD card

I have not had this issue before. I printed something off the SD card, then removed it, put another file on it and put it back in the printer. I can get it to read all of the files that were on the card previously, but not the new ones. It is the card that came with the printer, A 4GB SDHC I have not changed any setting both on the printer and in Cura. I formatted the card, and now all it reads is the "System Volume Information" folder which is empty. I can see the gcode files in windows explorer, so they are being written to the card. Any ideas as to what happened in the hour between starting my last print and trying to start my next one?

Posted · Printer not reading SD card

Hi and welcome on the forum!

What printer is it?

Have you tried with another SD card?

Sorry, I guess that's vital information. Its the UM2. and yes I tried it with 2 other cards, and the same thing happened.