Sign in to follow this  
infinityvisions

"Temperature measurement failed"

Posted · "Temperature measurement failed"

I assembled the printer without any problems and it was a fun experience.

When trying to download the software Replicator G. there is no link anymore to this software only to Cura 12.10.

So we downloaded Cura in a W7 32 bit machine and run the Ultimaker Checkup multiple times getting an error "Temperature measurement failed"

I installed also in a Mac and we got the same results.

I looked in the forum and rechecked all the wire connections that were Ok, and also measured the two white heater wires and got 9.4 Omhs.

Whys the Checkup is failing? Any advise?

Thanks

Is the powerbrick connected and the main power on? (the fan at the bottom should be spinning)

(Note, Cura has become the default software for the Ultimaker, we still need to update some references to RepG on the wiki)

The problem of the temperature check up was solved by re conducting the wires in the pcb (I guess). Some were on top of it.I do not know if they caused some kind o interference.

Problem solved by rearranging cables in the PCB, not over it but under and around it.

Cura doesn't work in my Windows 7 32 bit machine. The printing windows with statistics doenst show up.

But it does work in the Mac.

So Now printing!!!

Note the 12.10 release had a bug under windows where the printing window did not show if you did not have a webcam connected. The 12.11 release fixes this.