Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Davj90

Problems after Heated Bed Kit for Ultimaker Original

Hello everyone,I lately upgraded my Ultimaker Original with the new heated bed kit. After assembling it, updating the cura settings (I'm using now Cura 14.09) and installing the new Marlin Firmware on the printer.

After about twenty layer is the piece '' cut '' as if it were the wrong height to which the material has been extruded.

I noticed that the plan goes down too easily for weight guilt, I can take him down just push it with one finger.

I tried to better accommodate the two '' bearings '' that should prevent this but to no avail ... i do not think it's a problem of a bad calibration of the motors because I think everything should be the object of phase.

It does so with all the materials ABS, PLA ...

photo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByAq3NQxmUMpQ0wwblhpYW9neGM/view?usp=sharing

(sry for my english)

Edited by Guest