Runtime error

magmotor

Posted · Runtime error

Daid...could this by why my printer is shutting off when it gets to these lines while printing? The Drivers arn't hot, the motors are running warm to the touch, everything seems to fine but it just shuts off for no reason, except for this maybe. What is the RunTime Error? Thanks for any information.

runtime_error-1.png

Posted · Runtime error

It's a warning, you can safely ignore it. It happens when there is a "wrong" triangle in your mesh. It has no relation to your printer.

As for your printer shutting itself off, is it losing connection? Is it resetting? Or does it lose power?

Posted · Runtime error

Thanks for that info....its good to know it's just a model problem

The printer just quits, period....lights stay on, fans keep running..in fact the information about which line is being printed at the bottom of Cura keeps going, like its still printing .. :shock: When I hit Pause or Reset, the hour glass shows up and at the top of the Cura Box it says "Windows is not responding to Cura etc etc:.....In the Dos Box it says: "Time out on line... whatever"......I have too shut the computer down completely and do a restart.....Nothing I've tried will restart the printing.

I think I've got a USB problem. One of the gadgets I've got is on a Time Limit and shuts down when its reached. The Ulticontroller would be the answer to this problem but for now a little expensive on the budget. Thanks again for the help.... :!:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies