UMO+ Y-Axis Motor not getting power!

Arie_Dub

Posted · UMO+ Y-Axis Motor not getting power!

The Y-Axis Motor not getting power from the UMO+ Main PCB.   I've tested by switching both the X & Y-Axis Motors & Limit Switches and both the X & Y-Axis Stepper Motors & Limit Switches are fine.  The Main PCB is not controlling the motor!  I haven't tested the output with a Multi-meter yet.  I've installed the newest Cura and updated the Firmware to no avail.  I just built the kit and that is the only problem I've noticed soo far besides these:

Z-Axis Limit Switch needing at least 3 washers on the inside between the switch and the wall (because during the 1st startup 'Auto Home' it slipped off and went past my set Z=0 limit and had to scramble to turn it off fast).  

Extruder Temp. Sensor's (PT100B) wire is too short by at least 12cm's (to be tight).

Thx,

REW