Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
FilipTurzynski

Startcodes and other input (Cura 2.4)

Hi,

The question has to do with the lift at the beginning of each print. I need that turned off as it messes with autocompensation feature at the start of the actual printing.

I've edited the startcode in printers .json file and this G1 Z20.5 command is not there. fdmprinter.def.json startcode has been wiped clean. And still, I find this in the G-code:

/bit of startcode cut, a lengthy one because of nozzle priming, dual extrusion custom machine.

T1

G92 E0

M203 Z3

M109 S250

G1 F3000 E-7.5

M107

G1 Z20.501

G0 F12000 X85.67 Y265.578 Z0.75

G1 Z0.25

G1 F3000 E0

Where does that come from?

I know the extruder definitions have their own startcodes, but those are empty as well, for both.

G-code flavor is set to Repetier.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Our picks

• Ultimaker Cura | a new interface
      We're not only trying to always make Ultimaker Cura better with the usual new features and improvements we build, but we're also trying to make it more pleasant to operate. The interface was the focus for the upcoming release, from which we would already like to present you the first glance. 
      • 19 replies
    • "Back To The Future" using Generative Design & Investment Casting
      Designing for light-weight parts is becoming more important, and I’m a firm believer in the need to produce lighter weight, less over-engineered parts for the future. This is for sustainability reasons because we need to be using less raw materials and, in things like transportation, it impacts the energy usage of the product during it’s service life.
      • 12 replies

Important Information

Welcome to the Ultimaker Community of 3D printing experts. Visit the following links to read more about our Terms of Use or our Privacy Policy. Thank you!