Pegjam

Ultimaker 2+ for sale, plus 8 filaments, $2100, low usage, excellent condition

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker 2+ for sale, plus 8 filaments, $2100, low usage, excellent condition

I am selling our Ultimaker 2+ plus 8 extra filaments, most never opened. Bought it as a birthday present. It has hardly been used and is in excellent condition! Price is $2100, obo.

Edited by Guest

Posted · Ultimaker 2+ for sale, plus 8 filaments, $2100, low usage, excellent condition

Still available! :) Pictures of the printer and filaments are available upon request.

Posted · Ultimaker 2+ for sale, plus 8 filaments, $2100, low usage, excellent condition

Still available! :)Pictures of the printer and filaments are available upon request.

I would like to see the pictures of what you have please

I would also like to see some pictures, if Tinashedd did not already purchase...

I would also like to see some pictures, if Tinashedd did not already purchase...

It's still available, I will send you a direct message.

If anyone is interested feel free to message me at (832) 868-9675 and I can send some pictures. Thanks!