Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
seriousCADninja

Wall printing disaster

Hi,

I have recently run into big problems when trying to print an object with no infill and a "specific" 1.2mm wall thickness.

As you see from the images Cura goes crazy and generated a ton of unnecessary moves making a print that is junk...

On the other hand Sli3r manages to make very clean print due to better toolpath.

Please let me know is there a setting that I have not found yet in Cura to handle this kind of geometries what am I doing wrong?

Thank's

Machine i3 prusa style

Nozzle 0.4mm

Material PLA

Cura 3.2

slicer.thumb.png.2747d14ebf7e76cb7a59c18f50132a69.pngcura.thumb.png.4171f624e272daefa894812ad7c0da5f.pngcura-2.thumb.png.70d1f156a4b49d002bec1c0acef6865e.png