Z-Hop only on printed parts doesn't seem to work properly

Neukyhm

Posted · Z-Hop only on printed parts doesn't seem to work properly

It's very weird because I was expecting Z movements when the nozzle has to travel over printed areas. However I opened the gcode in notepad, searched for "Z" and I could only find the Z movements when changing layer, and some Z-Hops in a few layers, but all these travels:

Captura.thumb.PNG.6a571a914f2a308c801760f0e0953853.PNG

are just ignored by the Z-Hop function. I really like it because I have to squeeze the nozzle and the bed a bit in order to print far from the bed center, where the nozzle seem get far from the bed. So adjusting my Z offset solves this, but it squeezes the nozzle and the bed so much that when the nozzle travels across infill areas for example, I can see the bed shaking because the nozzle hits the infill, that's why I like to have a Z-hop function, but it doesn't seem to work properly ?

I have attached the object and the Gcode generated.

psts.stl

psts.gcode