Cura Open Gl trouble

Posted · Cura Open Gl trouble

Hello, I'm struggling to get Cura 3.4.1 working.

My laptop is a lenovo y50-70 with an intel 4600 and a nvidia gtx 960M.

Computer came with win 8 64bit,but I have later installed Win 7 64bit

Displays error message "Could not probe with OpenGl this program requires opengl 2.0 or higher. Please check your videocard drivers . Have tried all sorts of drivers both new and old.

I look in opengl Extentions that I support Open gl 4.5 , but when iam look in fail logs the programs / windows seem to think I have opengl 1.2.

Having the same problem no matter what graphics card I decide to use with cura. Another foam thing is that I do not get any open information either on nvidia's or intel graphics control panels under the info tab.

Any ideas or tricks to make it work
before I give up ?

Sorry for bad english

/Sweden

why.jpg