Cura compiling

ratti

Posted · Cura compiling

Hello, and thanks you very much for this really nice program you created.

I'm having some problems compiling the source of Cura that i got from github. I'm compiling with g++ but the line you provided in the makefile doesn't work. I have tried many other ways, but there is always something that doesn't work properly. So i just wanted to know if there are some libraries i need to add, or some specific things i have to do.

Maybe it's my fault, so i'm just checking.

Thanks,

Ratti

ps- I'm talking about the Slicing Engine, not about the GUI

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted · Cura compiling

Well i still have some compiling problems...trying to do it with codeblocks and the gnu gcc compiler.

Here is the compiler log(two errors). I'm obviously missing something, just can't figure out what.

C:\...\CuraEngine-master\utils\intpoint.h||In member function `int32_t Point3::vSize()':|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\utils\intpoint.h|60|warning: converting to `int32_t' from `double'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\utils\intpoint.h||In function `int32_t vSize(const Point&)':|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\utils\intpoint.h|108|warning: converting to `int32_t' from `double'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\utils\intpoint.h||In member function `Point PointMatrix::apply(Point) const':|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\utils\intpoint.h|170|warning: passing `double' for converting 1 of `ClipperLib::IntPoint::IntPoint(ClipperLib::long64, ClipperLib::long64)'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\utils\intpoint.h|170|warning: passing `double' for converting 2 of `ClipperLib::IntPoint::IntPoint(ClipperLib::long64, ClipperLib::long64)'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\utils\intpoint.h||In member function `Point PointMatrix::unapply(Point) const':|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\utils\intpoint.h|175|warning: passing `double' for converting 1 of `ClipperLib::IntPoint::IntPoint(ClipperLib::long64, ClipperLib::long64)'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\utils\intpoint.h|175|warning: passing `double' for converting 2 of `ClipperLib::IntPoint::IntPoint(ClipperLib::long64, ClipperLib::long64)'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\utils\intpoint.h||In function `Point centerOfMass(const ClipperLib::Polygon&)':|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\utils\intpoint.h|213|warning: passing `double' for converting 1 of `ClipperLib::IntPoint::IntPoint(ClipperLib::long64, ClipperLib::long64)'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\utils\intpoint.h|213|warning: passing `double' for converting 2 of `ClipperLib::IntPoint::IntPoint(ClipperLib::long64, ClipperLib::long64)'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\modelFile\..\utils\floatpoint.h||In member function `Point3 FMatrix3x3::apply(FPoint3)':|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\modelFile\..\utils\floatpoint.h|79|warning: passing `double' for converting 1 of `Point3::Point3(int32_t, int32_t, int32_t)'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\modelFile\..\utils\floatpoint.h|79|warning: passing `double' for converting 2 of `Point3::Point3(int32_t, int32_t, int32_t)'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\modelFile\..\utils\floatpoint.h|79|warning: passing `double' for converting 3 of `Point3::Point3(int32_t, int32_t, int32_t)'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\slicer.h||In member function `void SlicerLayer::makePolygons(OptimizedVolume*, bool, bool)':|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\slicer.h|126|warning: converting of negative value `-0x000000001' to `unsigned int'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\slicer.h|127|warning: converting of negative value `-0x000000001' to `unsigned int'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\slicer.h|191|warning: converting of negative value `-0x000000001' to `unsigned int'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\slicer.h|192|warning: converting of negative value `-0x000000001' to `unsigned int'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\slicer.h|196|warning: converting of negative value `-0x000000001' to `unsigned int'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\slicer.h|197|warning: converting of negative value `-0x000000001' to `unsigned int'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\infill.h||In function `void generateLineInfill(const ClipperLib::Polygons&, ClipperLib::Polygons&, int, int, int, double)':|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\infill.h|69|error: 'class std::vector<int64_t, std::allocator<int64_t> >' has no member named 'data'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\bridge.h||In function `int bridgeAngle(SliceLayerPart*, SliceLayer*)':|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\bridge.h|56|warning: converting to `int' from `double'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\support.h||In function `void generateSupportGrid(SupportStorage&, OptimizedModel*)':|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\support.h|87|error: 'class std::vector<SupportPoint, std::allocator<SupportPoint> >' has no member named 'data'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\gcodeExport.h||In member function `void GCodePlanner::forceMinimalLayerTime(double, int)':|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\gcodeExport.h|533|warning: converting to `int' from `double'|
    C:\...\CuraEngine-master\gcodeExport.h|540|warning: passing `double' for converting 1 of `void GCodePlanner::setExtrudeSpeedFactor(int)'|

Thanks for the future help

Posted · Cura compiling

Looks like your version of the compiler is missing support for the data() function in std::vector:

http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/vector/vector/data/