USA only will not export 

5000 for everything 

0A3E5284-0A8E-4E4A-9050-05A0B2D30ADE.jpeg

99F8A696-C1C7-40FE-8699-A8080F74AD28.jpeg

8B7BDA9E-BCE9-4FDB-829E-137EB76D1427.jpeg

Edited by Svt1419
Forgot to include price

Posted · S5 2 months old with extras

Why are you selling? You mentioned 20 rolls of filmament, but what types? All PLA, or all NylonX? Makes a difference.

PM me with details. Very serious about buying. If you PM me, we could also do a phone call, if you'd like.

• 2 months later...
    Posted · S5 2 months old with extras

Hi Seller.  Too bad I never got that top enclosure, the extra build plate, the head assembly parts to make the machine run reliably, nor a functional CC print core. I also paid you $100 extra for additional materials to be shipped alongside the aforementioned items, when you shipped them, but have not received those either. Sounds a whole lot like you should get a hold of me in order to complete the sale. Please so do.