eekeek909

Cura 4.x.x Joining models issue

Posted · Cura 4.x.x Joining models issue

Hi there,

I have this issue that every time I slice any model of my own or from thingiverse etc, if I copy/multiply the model twice or more after slicing the items become joined by stringing and I don't know why and if I print said item it will have been joined by stringing.

My Cura I use is 4.0.0 and I leave all settings to default and installed on the same PC for a while without any problems til now.

Have got a pic after Cura has sliced the grouped models, strangely enough it doesn't do it on single models, just the multiples of models.

Rocking a Ender 3 which I have had no issues with for well over 12 months.

This has only just started to happen, does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix this, Thanks 🙂

1049417036_CuraSlicing.thumb.png.cd8e16982d1bd5ce0144f45d4f8471f6.png

Thank you 🙂

Posted (edited) · Cura 4.x.x Joining models issue

This is me replying to my own post, The issue was that I had it on Vase mode in the settings in Cura, un checked the "relative extrusion" and the "spiralize  contour" boxes in special mode section and it worked fine. I forgot to un check them before my new non vase print LOL.

PS. My post took to long to get approved so I researched it myself.

Consider this post CLOSED 🙂

Edited by eekeek909