UM2+ - Belt slipping at front position (maximum positon)

t-jilg

Posted · UM2+ - Belt slipping at front position (maximum positon)

Hey guys,

i have an issue with a "new" Ultimaker 2+, i have to work with in the future.

1. By starting a print, when the printer is moving to the "maximum" front position (y-max) to extrude some material in advance. It seems that the printer is moving more into the front as possible. The carriage is stopped by the housing and the belt / pulley is slipping and stuttering for a few teeth.

2. Same problem occures on the x-carraige "max" position when using the heat bed adjustment setting at the printer. The print head is moving against the housing and the belt / pulley is slipping for a few teeth.

Point no. 1 I think I can fix with editing the start G-Code.

I just want to get to know if this behaviour is normal or if there is anything I could try to avoid this?

Thanks for your support,

Tobias