Old wanhao D4S and last Ultimaker Cura

Posted (edited) · Old wanhao D4S and last Ultimaker Cura

Hi, my name is Diego and I am from Spain. I get from ebay a Wanhao D4S dual extruder and i am not able to set properly with the last version of ultimaker cura slicer. I know than ultimaker has a profile for D4S but when get the gcode and use replicator G to get x3g file, the printer do crazy things. I have search google groups for information but it is very old so i can not use anything from there. Could anyone support, guide me or something to start using my printer?

I have the stock firmware as well and the printer has 130 hours in total as bot stadistics shows. 

I have also tried GPX as it is recommended in the google groups info (in 2015...) with the same result. 

Thanks in advance because i am stuck for weeks...
Edited by Rck

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies