Time lapse en Cura 4.5

Pitowilson

Posted · Time lapse en Cura 4.5

Hello, I am relatively new using the cure, I installed version 4.5 on my Mac and entered the profile of my Artillery Sidewinder X1 printer which I downloaded from the Nexus page, everything works correctly. I've been testing the time-lapse option that it has in post processing by modifying the gcode and it seems to work fine but I don't know where it saves the video file or the photos it takes to process the video, can anyone help me? Thank you

Posted (edited) · Time lapse en Cura 4.5

The time lapse post-processing script adds g-code commands that instruct the printer to take a picture. It doesn't function via any camera view via OctoPrint or anything. If your printer has a camera and supports the command you put in the settings there (by default M240) then the pictures or video would be stored in your printer somewhere.

I like how you refer to Cura as "the cure" by the way.

Edited by ghostkeeper
    Note about "the cure"
    • Like 1