oozing and retraction problem

Paperinik

Posted · oozing and retraction problem

Hello to all

I opened a post in the "Italian" language but it would seem that nobody has my same problem, as advised I try to open the same in the main section hoping for help in this regard

I have a problem with retraction, I don't know if I am right to open a new thread or if there is already a similar one (I have not found it),

I have practically set the retraction to Cura as recommended in thousands of guides on the internet but I cannot start it, it practically never starts, I cannot understand what I am wrong, the result is the object full of filaments to be eliminated one for one.

image.thumb.png.160b046aee04b0980180adc10ae3aa82.png

These are my settings, after several attempts I discovered that everything was linked to the G-CODE used, with the volumetric MARLIN the retraction function and not even the coasting one are activated, if I go back to MARLIN, the functions are activated but with the the same settings I go from a perfectly smooth and compact object to an object full of imperfections (walls and surfaces in general) that you cannot look at and that I cannot fix.

For now I have an Ender 3 Pro printer available, and I use it as a slicer Cura (version 4.5), as filaments I carried out the tests with both PLA and PETG, same result, perfect but full of threads with volumetric Marlin, without threads but horrendous with the Marlin (obviously flat correctly leveled and test with the Marlin at different temperatures).

Is there anyone who has encountered a similar problem? if yes how did it solve?

Is it possible to insert the settings on the volumetric Marlin to activate the above functions?

I am waiting for your feedback, for now I continue to eliminate the cobwebs one by one.

Last clarification, while waiting for a courteous feedback from the experts, going to check the GCODE produced, it is clear that, even if the retract filament is declared, the "EN" item is never present within the positioning / movement specifications where N is the number of millimeters of retraction.

I go back to kindly ask if anyone can tell me why this happens with volumetric marlin

doing a test and going to manually insert an E-3 on the file, the retraction takes place correctly (obviously at the point where I inserted it and not where it should actually do it).

Waiting for your feedback