Multiply Selected Object Cura 4.6.1 shift bug ?

giostark

Posted (edited) · Multiply Selected Object Cura 4.6.1 shift bug ?

Hi All,

Cura 4.6.1 on windows 10 machine.

I'm facing this strange behavior , if I multiply an object the others come printed with errors. The single part look perfect , but increasing the number multiplied generate in the print those issues, that are progressive. Despite the perspective and the deformity (I forced to un-stick the part when was still hot) I can confirm that the original part respect the geometries, and that the others multiplied parts rise that errors that became worst more are the part multiplied. (if I multiply just one part the error is slight , if I multiply 3 times the 3rd have much more shift.

I tried to load the same object several time (so not multiplying it)  but it didn't not help in print phase. Still this errors occur.

I tried to reorient the part, still the same.

Looking the slicer the parts they look always good.

The only way to attenuate a lot this issue is to put all the part strait in line (all X to zero at different Y). But if they are a little parallel this issue rise.

Is like there is an "x" shift for the starting part, that affect also the infill that result a little shifted too.

I'm using a 0.4 nozzle and I didn't touched the width of the lines , but there are tons of options so found the culprit by attempts is an infinite work.

Someone experienced something similar?

20200513_005109.jpg

sup-monoblocco-stondato.stl supporto-stondato.curaprofile

Edited by giostark