Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts

Display/SD card malfunction

jmittermeier

Posted · Display/SD card malfunction

Hi,

I use an Anycubic Mega S for 4 months now  and haven't  got any problem till now

But now i got issues  with my Display touchscreen...

Everything used to work fine for motnhs, but now  as soon as i inser´t the ID Card and klick the Print icon the whole Display freezes and i can only turn off the printer.
Whenever i insert the ID Card and go on the Print icon the display stops working.

Even when the ID Card is inserted i can use  any part of the display as usual till i select the Print Icon then the Printer is done

I cheked my files and theyr all ok i even formated the ID card but still no results... i am a beginner with 3D printing so pls be gentle with my ignorance 😅

Thanks in advance for your help 🙂