Xvico Profiles

sdmaas

Posted · Xvico Profiles

So I am completely new to the 3D printing world, so I might just be an idiot... But...

I got this kit 3D printer, Xvico X3 Pro, and got it to start printing the sample prints. So, the printer included Cura 4.6 with the kit.  While trying to load my printer profile, it simply doesn't exist.  I found some people using the Ender 3 profile, but after I tried using it my printer wont even print with the profile.  Is there any similar build that has a Cura profile that works with the X3? (My custom profile with "recommended" settings works, but the prints suck) 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
Posted · Xvico Profiles

The Xvico X3 Pro uses the "Creality3D Ender 3" profile (not Ender 3 Pro).  You MUST deselect the "Heat Bed" box in the profile set-up. I have attached the following screenshots.  Only select/edit the items in the , the rest of the info is auto populated.  You can fine tune the settings AFTER your system is working, but I have kept mine as pictured. Follow in order.

772834017_XvicoprofilePT1.thumb.png.e3e3decdf42df6aa941df734228f0b88.png

337944182_XvicoprofilePT2.thumb.png.e71df84bcaeadbbcbb66c5c8330d9a21.png

• Like 1