Red wall around window, what can i do ?

ian

Posted · Red wall around window, what can i do ?

hi guys I have a nice simple model house I have in archicad, exported to 3ds and brought it into netfabb.

did a standard repair on the model and found the model almost ready to go. Just spotted a wall high lighted red around a window and also two yellow lines around the corner wall.

what do those two symbols mean and how can i make this wall around the window correct.

Also when im chatting about netfabb, when i have an opening and make a new object, resize it and move it to close the whole, how can i combine my original model with the new element, so that when i test or repair the combined model, the repair otion will effect it as 1 entity.

thanks guys.

Ian

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies