Original Ultimaker for sale: 1 year old, less 25 prints, with extra filament -- California, USA

Posted · Original Ultimaker for sale: 1 year old, less 25 prints, with extra filament -- California, USA

Hi everyone,

Since moving into a smaller apartment and starting a new job, I have not had the time nor the space to continue modeling & printing objects on my Ultimaker.

Purchased last year around this time, it was used very seldom but worked excellently. I would love it see it used to its full potential with someone else.

I'm not sure how many Californians are on this message board, but if someone is interested I would prefer pick-up only. If they are in-state and want it shipped we could maybe work something out.

Price is $1400 USD.

Here is a dropbox album:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lrc2ip02fuk7cvr/M_p9k9m5Ec

• 1 month later...
    Posted · Original Ultimaker for sale: 1 year old, less 25 prints, with extra filament -- California, USA

Hi there doguri,

Sorry it's taken so long to reply. I still have the printer and I'm located in Santa Barbara.