Cannot See Previews Properly

Sneakyhawk18

Posted · Cannot See Previews Properly

When I hit the bottom slider my model went grey and it will not go back to the colour preview. I have tried three different models and all of them when I try to preview layers will turn into a grey shadow. I have been looking online and all I am finding is stuff about the model being too big which none of them were. Help would be much appreciated!

Screenshot (60).png

Check your settings. usually, its just that you have not made your printer big enough on settings, so it thinks that your model is way to big. Either that or just make it smaller.

30 minutes ago, FaithV said:

Check your settings. usually, its just that you have not made your printer big enough on settings, so it thinks that your model is way to big. Either that or just make it smaller.

Thank you but this is not the problem, I have it set to my printer exactly and double checked after this comment. 

34 minutes ago, Cuq said:

In the color scheme, perhaps have you uncheck the extruder option ? 

Thank you so much this was the problem, just a beginner mistake I guess. 

so glad you figured it out!!